Download Ecomm Clubhouse By Sarah Chrisp
Watch To Learn How I Became TRULY Rich… (no Lamborghinis included!)
THE ECOMM CLUBHOUSE
Wholesale Ted’s Updated Curated Ecommerce Training
LEARN HOW TO BUILD AN ONLINE STORE WITH PRINT ON DEMAND & DROPSHIPPING!
- Over 10 hours of premium video training (more than 5x the content in most $500+ programs!). Our students love the videos because unlike most courses which include hours of waffling, all of our videos are curated & packed with actionable information just like Sarah’s YouTube videos.
- Learn how to sell phantom products that don’t even exist yet with our extensive Print On Demand training video library.
- Learn how to find & sell hyper-viral, super-popular products with Dropshipping, even if you have a low start-up budget!
- Plus Sarah will teach you different scientifically proven sales psychology techniques to get customers to spend more MONEY!
- Most courses just repackage their YouTube videos into boring, worse powerpoint videos. Not us! Sarah goes on-camera with unique videos that expand on our channel tutorials. E.g. on the channel our SEO tutorial is 34 minutes long. In the club? It’s over 2 hours long!
- Get access to tutorials not available on the Wholesale Ted YouTube channel, such as the step-by-step tutorial to creating video ads.
- Plus of course, learn Sarah’s strategies for getting free traffic & customers from Google using Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- All video lessons have English Captions! We have several members inside who don’t speak English as their first language & they love the videos.
THE REAL SECRET TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM…
Every day, I get the same question over and over again…
“Sarah! I too want to travel around the world & be financially free! How can I do that?” And whenever anyone asks me that, I always give them the same answer…
One, you could win the lottery. Two, you could be born into a wealthy family. Or three? You can dedicate yourself to building a real business. Because unlike a job, a business does not have an income cap: and can be scaled UP & UP!
And y’know, I didn’t come from a wealthy family. And I didn’t want to leave my life in the hands of chance, so guess which I option I took? That’s right, option #3. And y’know what? I can safely say that…
I have absolutely, 100%, no regrets!
A business isn’t a secret money hack. A business is simply when you do 3 things well…
One, you create or find great products/services to sell. Two, you put those products in front of the right customers. And three? You give them an awesome reason to buy!
No tricks. No “secret hacks.”
No matter your industry, that is what business ultimately is. And here is the truth a lot of people won’t tell you: learning these 3 things for most of us is going to require hard work & sacrifices. Everyone’s learning curve is going to be unique to them. Now I’m clearly a little biased, but if you ask me, it’s well worth it! However it’s a journey & while education is helpful, it’s not a replacement for experience learned from taking action.
For years, I have shared my passion for one particular type of industry on the Wholesale Ted YouTube channel: ecommerce. And while my subscribers appreciated it, they also told me they were tired of disorganized YouTube videos, and wanted me to create a beginner-friendly course of curated yet affordable information to help them along their journey of learning these 3 things as they launched their new business.
And so I sat down & thought: what information did I wish I had known before launching my first store? And that’s how The Ecomm Clubhouse was born!
HERE IS WHAT YOU’LL LEARN ON THE INSIDE!
STEP 1: SELECT A NICHE
Follow along with Sarah’s 3-Phase System for choosing a store niche. This system combines data & your personality profile to choose the right niche & type of customer to build your store around! Business is much more fun (and often easier) if you are selling things you like, so that is our focus for this section.
- Introduction & Business Gameplan!
- UPDATE: How Ecommerce Is Making Lots Of $$$ During Coronavirus
- Phase 1 Of Niche Selection: Research 20 Niche Ideas
- Phase 2 Of Niche Selection: Narrow 20 Ideas Down To 5
- Phase 3 Of Niche Selection: Use Data To Pick Your Winning Niche!
- Choose A Niche-Friendly Store Name.
STEP 2: SOURCE & CHOOSE PRODUCTS TO SELL!
This is the bit that Sarah really wished she’d known about. In the past, to start an online store, you needed to buy products in-advance to resell… and hope people would buy. It was expensive & it was risky. That is why Sarah teaches 2 product sourcing methods to start your new store with that don’t require this: Dropshipping & Print On Demand!
- How to Find Hyper-Viral Products on Aliexpress to Dropship.
- How to Select the Right Aliexpress Supplier.
- How to Research & SPY On Winning Print On Demand Designs.
- How to Get Custom Designs Created With Designers.
- How to Get Instant Designs To Legally Sell Right NOW.
- How to Create FREE Print On Demand Designs.
- How to Price Products To Maximize Profits.
- BONUS, LIMITED-TIME VIDEO: Million-Dollar Print On Demand Secrets & Methods
STEP 3: CREATE A STORE BY YOURSELF
Got a low start-up budget? No worries! In Step 3 you’ll learn the budget-friendly way to set up a beautiful looking online store, even if you have no previous design or programming experience.
- How to Create a Shopify Account.
- Which Theme To Use & How To Install It.
- How to Install Oberlo & Update It’s Settings.
- How to Install the Chrome Extension.
- How to Add Products with Oberlo.
- How to Create a Printify Account.
- How to Create Products with Printify.
- How to Add a Products with Printify to Shopify.
- How to Create a Printful Account.
- How to Create Products with Printful.
- How to Update Product Pages & Use Sales Techniques In Your Product Copy.
- How to Add Collections.
- How to Create an About Us Page.
- How to Create a Refund Policy Page.
- How to Create Legal Pages.
- How to Set Up Payments.
- How to Set Up Checkout.
- How to Add Shipping.
- How to Edit the Confirmation Email.
- How to Create A Logo.
- How to Customize Theme & Homepage.
- How to Add Live Chat.
- How to Add a Favicon.
- How to Buy a Domain Name
- How to Remove Store Password
SHOPIFY APPROVED COURSE
Did you know that our course has been approved by Shopify themselves? That means that they have gone through it manually & given it their stamp of approval by checking & verifying everything inside. We are an official Shopify Education Partner. Join with confidence now.
STEP 4: UPSELLING TO BIG ORDERS
Learn how to use scientifically-proven psychological tactics & marketing to get customers to BUY more and massively increase their Average Order Value (AOV).
- How to Add A Product Countdown Timer & Sales Notifications for Scarcity.
- How to Add Trust Icons.
- How to Add Discounted Pricing to Increase The Average Order Value.
- How To Add Smar7 To Upsell Customers To BIG Orders.
- How to Add Spin-A-Wheel App To Trigger The Law Of Reciprocation.
- How to Add After-Sale Coupons To Create Action From Scarcity.
STEP 5: HOW TO GET TRAFFIC & BUYERS TO YOUR STORE
In this step, you’ll learn 2 different Facebook advertising strategies you can utilize in your store never shown on the YouTube channel. Plus, we also understand that not everyone wants to paid ads, so inside this step you’ll also learn Sarah’s techniques to get FREE TRAFFIC using Google & SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Introduction To Facebook Ads
- How to Create a Facebook Business Account
- How to Create a Facebook Fanpage
- How to Install the Facebook Pixel
- The Low-Cost Method To Create Lifestyle Images & Videos For Print On Demand Product Ads.
- How to Create a Showcase Facebook Video Ad (With Just A Smartphone!)
- How to Edit a Showcase Video Ad
- How to Create an Example Facebook Video Ad
- How to Create a Low-Budget Facebook Ad Campaign
- How to Create a 3-Creative Facebook Ad Campaign
- How to Scale Facebook Ads
- How To Get FREE SEO Traffic From Google
- How to Find Low Competition Keywords
- How to Optimize Product Pages
- How to Optimize Product Category Pages
- How to Optimize Your Homepage
- How to Optimize Your About Us Page
- How to Add & Optimize Blog Posts
- How to Build Backlinks With Instagram Pages
STEP 6: HOW TO RUN & MANAGE YOUR STORE
YES! Customers are buying your items, woohoo! But… how do they get them?! Never fear, here you’ll learn how to manage orders & ensure customers get their items. Even better: as you’ll discover, once products are selling, it can become a source of semi-passive income because of some apps we installed back in Step 3!
- How to Fulfill Orders with Oberlo
- How to Fulfill Orders with Printify.
- The Daily Store Management & Growth Plan!
- BONUS, LIMITED-TIME VIDEO: How To Scale By Hiring Virtual Assistants
7 DAY REFUND POLICY
That’s right: you have nothing to lose, because you are backed by our 7-day refund policy. At any point, for whatever reason, you have 7-days to refund any membership fees. No tricks! Of course, we have some of the lowest refund rates in the industry, because as you can see below, we have some of the happiest customers…
IT’S BEEN WONDERFUL TO HELP OUR STUDENTS & SUBSCRIBERS ON THEIR JOURNEY
But while videos, books & educational resources are helpful, any success from our viewers is because of the hard work they put in to learn their niche markets. It’s their success & their success alone, not ours. Congratulations everyone!
Now after a few years, I’ve turned my 0 $ business selling [items removed] to a woopping $60.000 pr. month business… Thank you for everything – you made it possible for my mom to actually live like the queen she is.
I Started my print on demand store this month on November 15th… On the 26th I made my first organic sale… It didn’t stop there, I made 7 more sales on the 26th and Today on the 27th, I’ve already made 6. It’s an awesome feeling. So, take the advice from the videos, they are legit.
My store went live on Friday, ads started running Sunday, and I have already made 5 sales… Your course is great. It’s exactly what I needed to give me the foundation information to get started.
I actually made my first sale yesterday and it feels like I won an Oscar or something. Anyways, just wanted to give you a shout out and keep up the amazing work! 🙂
Hi Sarah! Just wanted to give you some lovee from Cali! Love your videos and they helped me a lot in my earlier dropshipping days! Doing $7k/m now and you were part of my journey
Just wanted to drop in a thank you comment. Your videos inspired me to open a POD store. It’s been running for a month and I already hit 1k in sales.
Thanks so much for doing what you do! I made half a million last year dropshipping ONE product from Aliexpress. I came back and watched your videos many times for guideance. You’re an amazing teacher!
Hey Just wanted to tell you that, I have applied everything you have taught me though your videos and have already been making sales in less than 2 weeks. Thank you so much
♦ A Note From Sarah…
“Hi there! I am Sarah, founder of Wholesale Ted, one of the largest YouTube channels dedicated to giving actionable advice on how to build a real, profitable business that can change your life.
You see, as I have shared multiple times on the YouTube channel – my life wasn’t always like this. It would have been nice to have been born into a wealthy family and been financially free by birthright – but like most of us, that didn’t happen to me!
Nope. I remember being 15 years old when I got my first dose of reality. I got my first job: working at a supermarket as what we here in New Zealand call a “checkout chick.” And y’know what? I absolutely hated it!
I remember thinking, “is this what adults do? Is this how everyone makes money? Going to a job they don’t like, spending hours of their lives doing things they don’t enjoy?” Most of my friends just shrugged & accepted that this was their fate.
But I couldn’t. Some people called me lazy. Some people called me entitled. “This is the real world! Deal with it!” But I just couldn’t accept that this was all life was going to be.
And I found it so strange that everyone was OK with this. That they would just accept the 9-5 (or more like 8-6) grind. But what I came to realize is that most people underestimate the most valuable resource we have in life:
Yes: It’s true. Most people assume that it is money. But here is the thing: once you learn how to make money, you can make more. But lost time?
We can never get that back.
And so at 16, I quit my job & started my first successful business: an online store! And while it wasn’t an overnight success, persistence paid off, and it changed my life.
And so that’s why I am so passionate about business. Not because of the $$$. It’s because of how it allowed me to gain my time back. Remember, no matter the industry, businesses aren’t secret tricks. At their core, a succesful business is when you:
#1: Find or create the right products.
#2: Put them in front of the right customers.
#3: Give those customers a great reason to buy!”
The only way to guarantee failure, is to do nothing. Don’t say “I’ll do it tomorrow.” Take action TODAY! And if you think The Ecomm Clubhouse will help you on your journey, join now.