Download No Stress WordPress 2.0 By Dave Foy
An indispensable course for non-coder designers who want to leverage the true power of Elementor Pro
What if you could build WordPress websites faster and more profitably than ever before?
You can, and I’m going to show you how.
There’s nothing more terrifying or frustrating than saying “yes” to a client brief that you’re not entirely sure you can fulfil.
If you’re anything like many of my students, you got started with web design because you wanted to be creative and build a lucrative business in the process.
With Elementor Pro as your tool of choice, you saw yourself designing fully functional, highly responsive websites and creating seamless user experiences on behalf of your clients.
Only, things aren’t quite shaping up that way right now.
While Elementor might feel like a breeze, you’re feeling frustrated and held back from producing the standard of website you know you’re capable of delivering.
Instead of going to bed at the same time as your partner, you’re regularly up until the early hours trawling through free tutorials and YouTube videos trying to piece together a solution to your problem, without much success.
If that wasn’t already enough, the gaps in your WordPress knowledge are keeping you up all night.
Meanwhile, your family and friends can’t remember the last time you said “yes” to anything or didn’t cancel plans at short notice because you’re always chasing a deadline.
Here’s what I want you to know….
When it comes to building a web design career that’s both lucrative and fulfilling… there’s a much easier way.
I’m Dave Foy, and I’m about to show you how to build WordPress websites up to 10x faster, with zero confusion and maximum confidence.
For as long as I can remember, I’ve loved helping people.
Fun fact: I’m actually a qualified teacher.
For 10 years, I taught 5-11 year olds in the UK so I know a thing or two about breaking down tough-to-grasp concepts in ways that literally anyone can understand.
20 years ago, I built my very first website – yikes! In 2003 I turned pro and I now have 16+ years experience building and coding websites and working with non-coder designers.
In recent years I’ve seen designers drawn to the new crop of drag-n-drop page builders like Elementor. I also noticed they were STILL struggling to build FULL websites and it was obvious why.
So I decided to combine my passions for teaching and WordPress and create the ultimate course to get you unstuck – fast.
Completely up-to-date and remade from scratch.
Elementor is amazing. But alas, it’s not a magic bullet. It’s still part of WordPress and you still need a solid process and framework to deliver a fully functional, responsive WP site.
This is exactly what No Stress WordPress 2.0 will give you — a solid foundation that will enable you to unleash the true capabilities of Elementor. And I’ll be with you as your guide, every step of the way.
No Stress WordPress 2.0 is a series of bite-sized, engaging video lessons that layer on top of each other to create a logical progression for you, a non-coder Elementor Pro user.
Watch over my shoulder as we create rock-solid, fully functional WordPress websites using this best-practice workflow that literally anyone can follow.
Along the way, you’ll find the solutions to the core WordPress conundrums that, up until now, have been blocking your progress.
As an educator first and foremost, I believe in the “teach a man to fish” principle. I want to give you all the tools and understanding you’ll need to be able to APPLY what you learn to all your projects in future.
Here’s what we’ll be covering in each module…
The Set Up:
– Most self-taught WordPress users only know what they know (and don’t know what they don’t know) which is often most notable when it comes to these essential set-up steps.
– We’ll begin by quickly installing and preparing WordPress from the starter site, and setting up Elementor for the smoothest, most efficient workflow.
– You’ll then learn the optimal way to add a logo while avoiding common pitfalls, and how to set consistent brand styles for the entire site in one fell swoop.
– Say hello to faster and more profitable web builds from here on in
Module 2: The Framework
– In this module, we build the main frame of your website—nav menu, header, and footer.
– Using Elementor Pro’s theme builder, you’ll learn heaps of clever, time-saving tips and tricks that you can carry with you into all future builds.
– Learn exactly what your theme does, and why you need one.
– THE biggest cause of roadblocks I see is not understanding what theme templates are, how they interact with Elementor, and the difference between theme templates and Elementor templates. Prepare to unlock the key to faster, smoother web builds.
Module 3: Layout System
– I’ve been building websites for 20 years but it wasn’t until recently that I developed a simple, straightforward system for consistently creating aesthetically pleasing layouts—even if you’re not a professional designer.
– Before you can confidently use the layout system, you’ll first need to understand a fundamental aspect of how Elementor creates layouts, and the method it uses to create gaps between columns.
– With this understanding clear in your mind, you’ll then be free to implement my step-by-step, foolproof layout system for creating beautifully aligned, aesthetically pleasing layouts that look great every time.
Module 4: Standalone Content
– There are two types of content that you can develop in WordPress: standalone content and template-driven content. In this module we establish the former.
– You’ll learn how to create a hero header with full width image and high-contrast text overlays…
– Before learning how all the rules change when you add background colours to columns (you could lose days figuring this quirk out!)
– We’ll also take a look at more complex layouts that call for nested sections, and you’ll pick up valuable time-saving tips that’ll allow you to race through development with the help of global widgets.
– Finally, we’ll look at call to action sections, review the differences between standalone templates and master editable templates, and how to build both in Elementor
Module 5: Template-Driven Content
– In module five we take a closer look at template-driven content.
– You’ll discover what it is, when to use it, how it can make future maintenance massively quicker, and, crucially, how it can stop clients from breaking your designs.
– By the end of this module you’ll know how to create single page templates, single post templates, post archive templates, taxonomy archives, and alternative versions of all these templates for various different use cases.
– After module five, you’ll have the key to producing websites that are quicker to make, easier to update and maintain, and easier for your clients to use.
Module 6: The Next Level
– By this point, you’ll have a super-solid foundation and the ability to build beautiful, dynamic websites quickly and profitably. In module 6, what you learn will take your websites to a whole new level.
– You’ll learn how to use custom post types, custom fields custom taxonomies, and hooks, to deliver all kinds of potentially complex requirements, your client could ask for, and with total confidence.
Module 7: Go Live
– In this, the final module, you’ll learn the essential tricks for managing and maintaining plugins for the fewest headaches in future.
– Discover how to easily rescue your site from dreaded plugin update disasters!
– I’ll show you how to properly manage adding users to your WordPress sites, to ensure they can only see and do what YOU want them to.
– Finally, you’ll learn the best and easiest way to make your sites live, without destroying your client’s search engine rankings (yes, it happens ALL the time).