Download A-List Copywriting Secrets By David Deutsch
“Please Stop Writing Copy!”
“I’ve rung up almost a billion dollars in sales for clients from the Fortune 500 to fast-growing small businesses to direct response giants like Boardroom and Agora.
“But it wasn’t by out-writing anyone.
It was by out-thinking them.
“Read on and see why that’s what makes it so easy to create the kind of sales pages, VSLs, ads, and emails that send prospects scurrying for their credit cards.”
— David L. Deutsch
A-List Copywriter, Copy Coach and Trainer
In fast-changing times like these, it’s more dangerous than ever to rely on mindlessly applied templates, formulas and “copy hacks.”
And easier than ever to enjoy a huge competitive advantage by rising above the robotic glut of cookie-cutter copy that, in the words of Claude Hopkins, rolls off the prospect like water off a duck.
Of course, there’s nothing wrong with templates, formulas and “copy hacks.” I use them myself from time to time. Even developed a few.
They can be a great STARTING point.
But what’s amazing is that for so many writers and entrepreneurs today, it’s virtually ALL they rely on – never discovering that with a little originality and strategic thinking they can watch conversions skyrocket.
I’ve seen the power of this time and time again over the past few years as copywriter after copywriter I’ve worked with has transformed businesses and their own careers simply by realizing that…
CopyTHINKING Beats Copywriting
Look, I’ve read thousands of pages of copy from clients and copywriters.
The vast majority follow the typical formulas and templates.
Using all the typical phrases…
Arranged in all the typical ways….
Resulting in an epidemic of humdrum copy that is soulless and devoid of energy or genuine connection.
That’s just not going to cut it. Not at a time when trust and connection with consumers is paramount.
No wonder so many marketers and writers are frustrated and not getting the results they want.
The antidote is never more formulas, templates or “copy hacks.”
The solution is simply: Stop writing and start thinking.
Stop seeing what you do as “copywriting.” Start seeing it as copyTHINKING.
That’s the quickest and easiest path to more effective copy.
So stop writing for a second and just think about all the ways you can enter the conversation your prospect is already having with themselves and others.
THINK about what really differentiates yourself from the competition.
THINK about what your market has already been exposed to.
And THINK about how you will arouse the feelings, thoughts and beliefs that will lead them to take the action you want them to take.
Only NOW are you ready to write.
And believe me, writing is a WHOLE LOT easier (and a whole lot more profitable) if you THINK it through first.
Because what distinguishes the “best” writers from the rest of the writers isn’t their collection of templates, formulas and hacks.
It’s their thinking.
How can you become a great copyTHINKER and think your way to great copy and success?
Well, you could do what I did…
Spend a few years on Madison Avenue at one of the most prestigious ad agencies in the world.
In my case, it was Ogilvy & Mather, and I was lucky enough to be there while David Ogilvy still occasionally roamed the halls, demanding accountable creativity and showing how it’s done with brilliant campaigns like the “Man in the Hathaway Shirt” and “At 60 Miles an Hour, the Loudest Noise in This New Rolls Royce Comes from the Electric Clock.”
Then I realized I could actually use copy to SELL stuff directly, and left the ad agency world to hone my “salesmanship in print” skills by working with legendary direct response geniuses such as Gary Halbert, Jay Abraham, John Carlton, Jim Rutz, and Jim Punkre.
After that, I proved my mettle by beating the “control” promotions of the best copywriters on the planet and generating hundreds of millions in sales for leading direct response companies such as Boardroom, Inc. (now Bottom Line Publications, for whom I once had an unprecedented six controls running at once), Agora, Rodale, Phillips Publishing, Healthy Directions, and many of today’s leading supplement marketers.
What an education! I learned something different from each and every one of them!
And finally, I honed my ability to teach what I had learned by coaching dozens of writers to the next level of success, including:
- Marcella Allison, who is today an A-list copy superstar and is teaching the next generation of superstars.
- Justin Goff, who credits me with taking his copy “from good to great” and helping him increase his income tenfold to $2.2 million a year.
- And Evaldo Albuquerque, who is now known as Agora’s “80-Million-Dollar Man” for selling that much product with his copy in a single year. (Imagine the royalties on that!)
You could do all that to get to the top of the game.
Or, you can just let me show you exactly what I do.
Now, normally for me to work with you, you have only two choices.
You could pay me tens of thousands to write a promotion, and then hundreds of thousands in royalties as it reaps millions for you.
Or pay me a few thousand a month for private coaching and consulting.
Jay Abraham –
Legendary Marketing Guru,
Author, Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got
“If you can afford ‘the big guns’, I encourage you to spend all the time you can with David Deutsch.”
But now I’m finally ready to get the truth about copywriting out to as many people as possible who are ready to hear it.
So here’s what I did…
David Ogilvy – Founder, Ogilvy & Mather Advertising
“You write well.”
Marcella Allison – Copywriter
“David always pushes me to make my copy better, stronger, more compelling. He never lets me settle for ‘OK’ or ‘good enough’. And, amazingly, I find myself, and my copy rising to the challenge. It’s like having your own personal Olympic coach whispering in your ear… Listen closely enough and you might just land that gold medal.”
Justin Goff – Copy & Funnel Accelerator, Columbus, Ohio
“I was a bit nervous at first about plunking down the money to work with David. It’s not cheap by any means. To give you a frame of reference, I was a decent copywriter before working with David. I created two products from scratch and made over $400,000 in profit with those through VSL’s online. However, In the months I’ve been working with David, my copy has improved so much that I look at my old pieces and cringe. David was instrumental in helping me write a supplement offer that sold 10,000 canisters in the first month through cold traffic. It might sound cliche, but my only regret with hiring David is that I didn’t hire him sooner.”
Mike Abramov – Copywriter
“The promotion you coached me on launched yesterday and has already hit multiple 5-figures within the first 24 hours.
“Best sales letter I’ve ever written. Thank you, David.”
CAUGHT ON TAPE!
My Elite, Closed-Door Copy Training
I gave a private training for one of the oldest, largest and most respected direct response companies in the world.
Their product managers and copywriters in the room were hungry for me to show them how to produce better copy – because, like all direct response companies, better copy means a lot more sales and profits.
And maybe it was because I was thousands of miles away from my clients, colleagues and competitors in the U.S., but I completely opened up to them about what it truly takes to get A-list, top-performing copy: not just the techniques but the thinking behind them. And yes, even a formula, template and hack or two.
I poured out my secrets for four days straight… took them through the entire process of how I write a sales letter… and kept it simple enough that the rookies in the room could understand, but also gave the more advanced writers the A-list thinking and techniques that could take them to the next level.
Fortunately, I had it all recorded.
And I had the four-day boot camp painstakingly edited at no small expense into…
14 easy-to-consume videos that kept only the very best of all those dozens of hours I spent laying bare the secrets of great copy based on decades of experience.
Announcing… A-LIST COPYWRITING SECRETS
My brand-new program, A-LIST COPYWRITING SECRETS, is the first time I’ve ever revealed the methods I’ve used to bring in close to a billion dollars for my clients.
If you’re a copywriter, watching these videos will enable you to take your copy to the next level – thereby leaving your competition in the dust and commanding higher fees and royalties.
If you’re a marketer, even if you don’t want to write copy yourself (and you probably should), it will give you the concepts, understanding and insight required to get MUCH better copy from your freelance or in-house writers and leave your competitors wondering what hit them.
But naturally, the program is not just videos.
To really drive home the lessons in these videos, I combined them with a series of simple exercises that, when you complete them, give you a finished sales letter for any product or service.
I’ve also given you a window into the kind of thinking and techniques that go into the creation of real-world, world-class promotions by including detailed notes for some of my most successful promotions ever.
And since this program is just being announced, for a VERY limited time you’ll have the opportunity to get special live group coaching from me personally. I’ll be answering questions and expanding on not only what’s in the program, but also my most advanced copywriting and persuasion techniques.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll experience in each module of A-LIST COPYWRITING SECRETS…
DAY 1: Part 1:
The Structure of Copy
- Great copy is built on a great structure. This module shows you exactly how to do that and includes…
- A simple secret almost no one teaches for getting better at writing. (at 0:28)
- How to unlock what you already know about writing A-list copy. (1:25)
- The big mistake most copywriters make at the opening of their copy. (3:35)
- What most writers and marketers get wrong about the prospect – a deadly mistake that instantly kills responses and sales. (4:11)
- What to picture in your head to keep prospects riveted. (4:31)
- An easy way to make your product the most important thing in your prospect’s life. (5:39)
- Hollywood tactics that boost interest and recall through the roof. (7:01)
- How to convince your prospect your solution is their idea. (10:43)
DAY 1: Part 2:
What Makes Great Copy?
What exactly IS great copy – and how can you produce it? That’s what you’ll discover in this eye-opening section, including…
- A simple checklist that tells you when you’ve written great copy. (at 2:13)
- What your copy must do to get inside your reader’s head… and heart. (2:50)
- The easiest way to make your claims instantly believable. (6:50)
- How to use role-playing to make yourself a more persuasive writer. (8:10)
- The mental picture you must create for your prospects to get instant enthusiasm. (Tony Robbins is the king of this technique.) (9:23)
- The 2 H’s that are criminally underestimated by most copywriters. (10:19)
- Rather than embellishing claims or making up stories – do this instead! (10:31)
- How to turn people away to get them to buy more. (12:05)
- The “Ask Your Mom” secret for writing more believable copy. (12:25)
- What you must confess to your prospect for the most persuasive copy possible. (12:50)
DAY 1: Part 3:
The Secrets of Copy Strategy
You’ll come out of this module able to generate the kinds of strategies, ideas and concepts that impress clients, build businesses, and enable the copy to practically write itself.
- How to use simple math to generate hundreds of copy ideas. (at 0:22)
- Instantly create copy that stands out from the crowd with this technique. (1:29)
- Write headlines that get attention and compel prospects to continue on. (2:24)
- The power of BAD ideas and how they can make you rich. (3:14)
Gary Hones –
Copywriter, Seattle, Washington
“David unlocked a part of my brain I didn’t even know I had.
“For years I thought I understood the idea of ‘Write like you talk.’
“But within the first 3 minutes of Module 1 of this program, it was easy to see why I was stuck – even with templates.
“Now my copy gushes out like a fire hose. And, according to one of my clients, it’s some of the best I’ve ever written.”
John Carlton – Legendary copywriter and author of “The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Getting Your Shit Together”
“I’ve known David Deutsch since we both were on the “A List” of sought-after writers for the largest direct mail operations on the planet. (Rodale Press, for me, and Boardroom, Inc., for David.)
“David has had as many as six controls at one time for these behemoth mailers — something that only a handful of writers have ever accomplished in the history of advertising.
“His advice is pure gold for any writer seeking to follow the very specialized path he excels at.”
Jimmy Parent – Copywriter
“You’re the man, David. It’s like you just climbed in my skull, and pointed out what I never saw before.”
DAY 2: Part 1:
Discover What Really Makes Your Prospects Tick
Watch this video and you’ll know exactly how to find your prospects’ hot buttons, fears, desires, and dreams, including…
- How to use the 6 W’s to understand your prospect as deeply as possible. (at 1:39)
- Questions that let you know your prospects better than they know themselves! (6:26)
- 4 resources that enable you to find out the kind of things about your prospect they would never admit to. (7:57)
- How to use a deeper understanding of your prospect to propel your copywriting to the next level. (Nothing will get you there faster.) (0:26)
DAY 2: Part 2:
Understanding Why They Buy
More advanced tips on better understanding your prospect. Don’t miss…
- The one emotion to use in your copy that’s even stronger than desire. (at 0:50)
- How to generate an endless supply of benefits for your prospect. (1:29)
- Why lazy prospects are your best prospects. (2:44)
The “touch of larceny” secret that ignites your prospect’s greed. (3:12)
- The Biblical secret that reveals the one thing people crave above all else. (4:47)
- The simplest, most dependable way to make people wild with curiosity. (5:43)
- The one feeling people crave most – and will pay big money to get. (6:22)
- The best ways to make people feel good about themselves – and put them in a buying frame of mind. (8:06)
- How to use the huge power of revenge to ignite desire in your prospects. (9:30)
- Why the secret of “transformation” is much more powerful than piling on benefits. (10:45)
DAY 2: Part 3:
How to Write Compelling Stories
We never outgrow our love of “Once upon a time.” That’s why stories are such powerful copywriting tools. And in this video, I’ll reveal the storytelling secrets I use…
- The 3 most potent types of stories for sales copy. (at 0:18)
- The most powerful way to tell your product’s story – without it sounding like bragging. (0:29)
- The details and techniques that enable you to tell a story in the most interesting and compelling way possible. (3:24)
- How to use the “Star Wars story structure” to write blockbuster copy. (5:49)
- Where to find stories that get attention and inspire action. (11:21)
- What you should do every day to hone your storytelling abilities. (13:37)
DAY 2: Part 4:
The Journey to Provoking Action
It’s all for naught unless you get the prospect to act. So don’t miss…
- The 2 journeys you need to lead prospects to action. (at 1:48)
- The emotional journey that sparks desire for your product. (3:00)
- The one thing that improves your copywriting skill more than anything else. (5:21)
- How to knock out buying resistance before it starts. (5:52)
- A sure-fire way to tell whether or not your copy will work. (6:37)
Aimee Kunau – Direct Response Copywriter at 4Patriots
“I had the incredible opportunity to be coached by copywriting legend David Deutsch. A master of direct response, David made laser observations of my writing and gave me simple solutions to tighten up my copy and make it much more effective. His sage advice has accelerated my copywriting to warp speed.
“David’s laid back, personable style is so refreshing in an industry glutted by big ego gurus. David’s 100% the real deal – a copywriting maestro with a down to earth perspective. I recommend investing in yourself if you’re ready to have David help take your copywriting or marketing to the next 10 levels.”
Skylr Monaghan – Agora Financial
“Learning copywriting from David was nothing short of Amazing! I begged for the opportunity to work with him and I am so glad I did… it has without a doubt made me a better copywriter.
“His coaching, guidance and constant ‘pushing me to do better’ is something every copywriter should have the chance to experience.
“I went from frustrated to enlightened… and educated! Who wouldn’t want to discover the secrets to writing killer bullets from a legend in copywriting. Any wizard would beg to learn the magic behind this powerful skill David has taught me.”
Wendy Lipton-Dibner – President, Professional Impact, Inc.
“David Deutsch has an extraordinary talent for finding the sinkhole in copy – the one word in a sentence that will make your reader suddenly disappear. His insights into the psychology of today’s consumers, coupled with his keen eye for detail and targeted questions are second to none. His coaching style is one-part teacher, one-part cheerleader and one-part challenger. If you’re serious about making an impact with your copy, get David into your life.”
DAY 3: Part 1:
Headlines and Bullet Secrets
I’ve built my reputation and made a lot of money – for myself and my clients – by being able to quickly and easily create great headlines and bullets (those short little “teasers” that reveal a bit about the product or service but make you curious to know more, like the ones here).
And in this module, I reveal my best secrets, such as…
- The easiest way to create great headlines and bullets. (at 0:25)
- How to quickly find the intriguing hooks that make the best headlines. (12:05)
- How to write the kind of powerful bullets that drive the prospect to order. (1:16)
- The simple acronym (BULLETS) that contains everything you need to create great bullets. (2:00)
- What to do first in your bullets to really grab your prospect’s attention. (2:44)
- How to inject emotion into your bullets to multiply their effectiveness. (9:36)
- How to transform bullets into great headlines. (11:09)
DAY 3: Part 2:
Headlines and Bullet Secrets (Continued…)
Want the advanced stuff too? You got it…
- How to grab attention with short, simple headlines. (at 1:44)
- How fantasizing can enable you to write the most powerful headlines. (8:16)
- Adding subheads to headlines (or preheaders to emails) for more firepower. (0:25)
DAY 3: Part 3:
The Body: Keeping the Reader’s Reading and
Here’s how to build your body copy so it holds attention and compels your prospect to take action…
- The one type of proof you absolutely must include in your copy. (at 8:47)
- The WORST way open your copy. Big mistakes even experienced writers make. (0:26)
- Do this to keep your copy unique and fresh – and keep prospects reading. (2:28)
- The power of exposing a “big lie.” (6:25)
- When to introduce your product for maximum drama and sales. (9:42)
- How to escape the 2 hidden traps in the body that lose prospects immediately. (14:12)
- The best writers write like they’re talking to a friend. Sounds easy – but it can be very hard to do without this simple technique. (17:38)
DAY 3: Part 4:
The Close: Getting the Sale
The better you are at closing, the better your results will be. Especially when you know…
- The world’s best copy closing technique. Practically forces prospects to order. (at 10:43)
- The big mistake many writers make when crafting a close. (4:19)
- Best ways to make your prospect buy right now (without obvious “scare tactics”). (7:07)
- Verbal jujitsu trick that makes your prospect crave your product. (9:11)
- The one thing you should do after you THINK you’re all done with the copy. Takes only a few minutes but can turn a potential loser into a winner. (14:01)
- Confusion and fear of the unknown can be the death of any sale – but not when you know this technique that neutralizes them. (15:42)
- How to use your competition in the close to make your product a must-buy. (1:22)
Simone Schmitz – VNR, Bonn, Germany
“David didn’t just teach me – he gave me a feeling for copywriting, which seems to be the most important point.
“The seminar gave me what I needed to give my prospects what they really need – good copy, storytelling, speaking to their desire inside they already don’t know they have it.
“I now can see copywriting from a whole new perspective – a better one.”
Simon Höcky – Copywriter and Publisher, Bonn, Germany
“Whenever you get the chance to learn from Copywriting Greats like David, you should just go for it.
“I was one of those lucky to attend this training live, and highly recommend the recordings to anyone striving to become a successful copywriter.
“Not only will you learn to write killer headlines – you’ll also understand why good copy is NEVER about the product.
“I think it’s safe to say that learning from David had a huge impact on my career, inspiring me to go freelance and build my own copywriting business.
“I can’t thank you enough, David!”
Chase Amante – Bejing, China
“I’ve been blessed to have had a lot of incredible coaches… David’s one of the best. World-class!
“He trains you to spot little “mood breakers” in copy… things that will make the reader say “Huh?” you never would’ve spotted… and things that don’t sound nearly as enticing as you first thought.
“He taught me how never to lose the big picture: Who this prospect is, what he’s wanting and feeling, and the action you want them to take.
“I spent $20,000 on copy coaching with David Deutsch, and improved immeasurably as a copywriter.
We just had a $149,600 product launch using copy David helped me craft and hone (our prior launches never beat $10,000).
“Get him while you can get him – I’m amazed he even has the bandwidth to be a coach.”
DAY 4: Part 1:
The Power of the Creative Brief
A great creative brief is the big secret behind some of the best copy ever produced – whether award-winning ad agency commercials or results-producing direct response pieces. Because it’s a handy cheat-sheet that points like a beacon to great ideas and sends you down just the right copywriting path. Creating one (or getting your client to) and putting one to use is easy with secrets like these…
- How to create the kind of creative brief that results in great copy – including a full list of what should be in one. (at 0:01)
- The 3 different types of background information you must have in a brief to get the best possible promotion. (0:31)
- The one thing you MUST pinpoint – or your creative brief is USELESS. (2:35)
- Plus in this module I also reveal… what to steal from salespeople to dramatically cut down on your writing time. (4:02)
- 6 research sources to use that make copy sound authoritative and believable. (4:47)
- How to write great copy simply by LISTENING. (5:37)
DAY 4: Part 2:
How to Make Good Copy Even Better
Great copy doesn’t always start out great. More often than not, it’s cut and polished into brilliance like a rough diamond in the hands of an expert lapidiarist. Want your copy to dazzle? This module has just what you need…
- The number one tactic to instantly improve your copy. (at 2:10)
- A single attitude shift that can launch you on your way from mediocrity to A-list. (1:12)
- How to make your copy speak to everyone – educated or uneducated, rich or poor. (4:04)
- How to determine if your copy is absolutely the best work you can do. (6:18)
- How to write copy that has plenty of life and energy from start to finish. (7:29)
- The “curse of explanation” and how to avoid letting it destroy your copy. (8:09)
- How to recognize when further work on your copy is counterproductive. (5:24)
DAY 4: Part 3:
Questions and Answers
And finally, some of the best stuff came out when participants grilled me in the Q&A…
- 3 little words that can send your writing productivity into overdrive. (at 0:31)
- How to write a “cliffhanger” headline that leaves prospects on the edge of their seats. (1:57)
- How to “steal smart” (legally and ethically) from great copy. (2:10)
- How to come up with great “hooks” that reel in readers. (5:40)
- The “body on the floor” technique that guarantees deep attention every time. (6:42)
- How to use the power of crowdsourcing to identify your best ideas. (7:27)
- Where to find unique (yet inexpensive) photos that stop prospects in their tracks by grabbing and holding their attention. (16:41)
- How to tell a great story in 7 sentences (the attention span for most people for most stories). (9:42)
- How to grab attention by showing people they’re WRONG. (But be careful – do it incorrectly and they will not be happy!) (10:18)
- Spell this out for readers or you’ll fail to make a big emotional impact. (13:42)
Tyler Reyes – Copywriter
“If you’re looking for serious results as a copywriter, Deutsch is your man. David was one of the first mentors I worked with when I started writing for the Agora in 2017.
“The lessons he taught me have helped me bring in over $10 million in revenue.
“He’s a true living legend… Whether you’re a direct response newbie or a seasoned pro, I guarantee David can help you improve your copy and your bank account!”
Jon Benson – Creator of the Video Sales Letter
“David’s one of my personal copy mentors, and I don’t have many.
“His keen insights into persuasion, breathtaking copy chops, and ability to weave a story are the stuff of legend. Anyone with half a mind for marketing would do themselves proud to hire him.
“Beyond that, David is a man of character. He’ll treat you well on all fronts. He’ll help you sell your offer and you’ll sleep well at night with him at the helm.”
Nik Thakorlal – Sydney, Australia
“Recently, I had the privilege of meeting and learning from David Deutsch, a legend of direct marketing.
“Sitting at David Deutsch’s feet and learning from his years of experience writing advertising-winners was nothing short of getting over $15,000 worth of free consulting wisdom.
“His one idea, which was to focus on customer acquisition rather than just ad copy, has resulted in a breakthrough product which I believe will easily give me back over 10 times my investment.”
And finally, there’s one more big secret the best copywriters know, and that is: The design and layout of your promotion can have a huge influence on response.
Because while the wrong design can kill response, the RIGHT design can…
Multiply Response and Conversion— Without Changing A Single Word
(Two Very Special BONUS Sessions)
My very special guest at this seminar was Lori Haller, the award-winning designer who is more dedicated to increasing response than most copywriters.
Instead of creating designs that merely look good, she multiplies response with her deep psychological understanding of how graphics, colors, shapes, formats, styles and fonts can attract attention, hold the reader and move them to act.
No wonder she has been able to send response through the roof, in head to head tests, simply by tweaking the design. And no wonder the best copywriters BEG clients to hire her to do the design and layout for their promotions.
At this secret seminar, in two special sessions, Lori revealed all the ways design can enhance response. And I’ve included both sessions with A-LIST COPYWRITING SECRETS.
SPECIAL BONUS SESSION #1
Million-Dollar Design Secrets
The first bonus session is packed with Lori’s best secrets for increasing response with design. These are techniques you can put to work immediately on your next promotion…
- How to easily increase response by aligning your visuals with the copy. (at 0:30)
- The 4 most successful print formats to use. Innovate at your own risk! (2:20)
- The web design trend that’s replaced “hype.” (5:40)
- Which colors are most up to date and effective TODAY for attracting attention. (11:11)
- 2 design mistakes that cause copy to stumble at the finish line. (22:07)
- Proven direct mail techniques that dramatically increase response online. (The secret weapons of some of today’s top digital marketers.) (27:13)
- How to ensure long copy gets READ. (28:12)
- The design tweak that drives more traffic anywhere you use it – on emails, banner ads, landing pages and more. (29:28)
- Design secrets from a winning landing page that brought in over $18 million. (32:03)
- A quick way to visually create instant urgency in your prospect. (32:03)
- A unique design trick that makes your bullets more interesting. (35:08)
Bob Bly – Direct Response Copywriter
“Lori has a deep understanding of direct mail and digital marketing as well as vastly superior graphic design skills, judgment, and aesthetic taste.
“You are an absolute treasure to me and my clients.”
Rick Popowitz – President & CEO, Biocentric Health, Inc.
“Thank you, thank you Lori! In just a few weeks your creative designs helped me launch 3 new products.
“You have a unique ability to blend copy with design so that they complimented each other.”
SPECIAL BONUS SESSION #2…
Layout Secrets That Get Attention and Provoke Action
In the next bonus session, you’ll see Lori in action as she works her magic and demonstrates how to lay out copy for maximum response before your eyes. Watch as Lori shows you…
- The visual patterns that create energy – which leads to attention and action. (at 1:09)
- The one thing you must do to catch your prospect’s attention and interest right away on your landing page. (2:56)
- How to work with a designer most efficiently and effectively to create more winning promotions. (4:45)
- The quickest way to lay out direct mail for maximum readership and response. (0:45)
Molly Condrey – Marketing Director UniScience, Premier Direct
“I’ve collaborated with Lori on a multitude of long running direct mail controls together. She keeps her head in the marketing game and is highly aware of what is working and is always looking on the horizon for the next best thing.
“Her fingers are always on the pulse of all aspects of health product marketing from label design to direct mail piece creation to landing page design.”
Kevin Wichtendahl – Rejuvablend and Genius Java
“Because of Lori we were able to stop wasting money on projects that were clearly never going to be profitable.
“I thought I was hiring an amazing graphic designer — what I received instead was a mentor, coach, strategic mastermind and visionary.”
This program could easily be worth tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars to you in the long run.
And there were many whose opinions I respect who insisted I should charge top-tier pricing. $2,000, $3,000, or more.
However I really do want to keep the price low to get it out to as many people as possible.
So, I figured, why not price it at just $997? That way, it’s a proverbial “no brainer” for anyone who writes copy for a living or who uses it in their business – and quickly pays for itself many times over, because often, better response is just a single copy tweak away.
It’s a far cry from the $30,000 plus a percentage of net sales that it would take to hire me to work on a project – if I were even available.
Dan S. Kennedy – Author, The Ultimate Sales Letter
and the No B.S. book series
“A-List Copywriting Secrets is a legitimate treasure trove worth far more than its modest ask.”
Don’t Keep It If You Don’t Like It
I have a good reputation in this business and I intend to keep it that way. As long as you request a refund within the 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee window, you can rest assured there’ll be no quibbling about a refund if you’re anything less than ecstatic about the program.
The worst that can happen if you try out the program is that you’ve paid nothing to discover what it takes to write copy that generates a billion dollars in sales.
If You’re in a Hurry to Get to the Top… Direct Access to Me Is Included
Are you in a hurry to become a better copywriter – or to improve your ability to get the most from your freelance or in-house writers?
Good, I like that.
Because to turbocharge your ascent to great copywriting (and copyTHINKING), I’m also going to give you direct access to me through a series of private, invitation-only, group online training and Q&A sessions.
I’m scheduling two of these calls every month. You’ll get advanced notice before each one. And we’ll send you a link to the recording, if you can’t make it.
You’ll have a rare opportunity to ask questions and get direct feedback from me – about the program, your exercises from the program, or anything else you want to ask about.
I don’t know how long I’ll continue to do these live training sessions. Maybe not long at all.
If you’re reading this, I’ve got a spot for you in 3 of these coaching calls over the next few weeks.
No extra charge for these coaching session. They are included, as a bonus, when you purchase A-List Copywriting Secrets.
Evaldo Albuquerque – Agora’s 80-Million-Dollar-Man
“Early in my copywriting career I was lucky to work with David in a project where he was my mentor.
“Why lucky? Because David has decades of experience and that’s not easy to find. You can read all the copywriting books in the world, but nothing replaces experience.
“I learned a ton from him and I highly recommend David’s course to anyone who’s serious about becoming a better copywriter.”
This Is for YOU If…
If your income depends on copy in any way, you can’t afford to be without this program. Especially if…
- You’re a beginning copywriter who wants to get up to speed FAST – This program will give you extreme clarity on the art of direct response copy and help you avoid years of going around in circles by showing you what copywriting at the highest level is really all about. If you’re confused about all the copywriting information out there, this program is a great place to start.
- You’re an intermediate copywriter who wants to jump up a level or two – If you’re looking to leapfrog over the competition, let them memorize more formulas, templates, and hacks. You’ll know how copyTHINKING can give you a whole new level of confidence and fast-track your trip over to the A-list.
- You’re an advanced copywriter looking for an edge – If you’re an advanced copywriter, some of what I teach may not be totally new to you. But what IS new you’ll be able to quickly and effectively put to use for a huge return on your investment. And my private online training and Q&A sessions, where you and other copywriters and marketers can ask anything you want, will ensure you get the kind of targeted help you need to advance your skills.
- You’re a business owner who wants to write great copy – If you write your own copy, or have ever considered doing so, I can help you become your company’s best copywriter. I have helped many business owners write their own copy, including Justin Goff while he was building his supplement company that he sold for a multi-million-dollar payday.
- You’re a marketer who wants better copy from freelancers or your in-house copywriter – Even if you don’t want to write your own copy, you must be able to tell great copy from good copy from mediocre copy – and THEN know what it takes to MAKE copy great. If you market through direct response, there may be no more important skill you can have.
- You need to improve your persuasion or sales skills – Although the program centers around copywriting, bear in mind that the underlying skills being taught are those of persuasion and sales – which can be applied in a wide variety of situations other than just copywriting.
What’s Your “Plan B”?
If you’re not ready to invest just $997, what do you plan to do instead?
Keep relying on the same templates, formulas and copy hacks that most other copywriters and companies are depending on?
Spend years hoping to pick up some useful copywriting tips from the many books and courses already out there?
Or are you ready to learn from someone who has been there and done it, from the halls of Madison Avenue to the super-competitive world of today’s top direct response companies like Agora, Boardroom and so many others in so many different markets?
Because in business today, nothing is more important, and nothing will get you where you want to go faster, than great copy.
Kyle Craig – Copywriter, San Francisco, California
“Great teachers are a rare gem. They must help the learner move forward without getting in the way of the lesson.
“David, your guidance was brilliant. You always gave the right explanation, a helpful hint, or sometimes a kick in the pants that allowed me to move forward and to fully absorb the lesson.
“The advice you gave was always spot-on. The difference in my message before your advice and after your advice is the difference between an outhouse and the Taj Mahal.”
Here’s Everything You’ll Get…
… that will take your copy –- and your income -– to the next level:
- 14 Professionally Produced Video Modules – You can watch them anywhere: at work, at home or on the go. Each bite-sized, eye-opening module is only 4 to 20 minutes long. (Perfect for really absorbing them AND for watching them over and over.)
- Complete Professional Transcriptions of Each Module – So you can really get the most out of each session. (Printed copies.)
- The A-LIST COPYWRITING SECRETS Workbook – Including practical exercises to help you remember and apply the ideas in the program. (A printed copy.)
- Breakdowns of 3 of My Most Successful Promotions – I’ll show you how the principles I teach in the program apply to three of my most successful pieces of copy ever. You’ll get the actual ads as well as videos of me walking you through them.
- The 2 Bonus Modules on How to Increase Response with Design – How much more powerful will your copy be when Lori Haller shows you how to use layout, graphics, and typography to boost response? (And how your client’s designers may be suppressing it!)
- 3 live interactive online training and Q&A sessions – Ask questions. Get feedback on the program exercises or other copy. These live, interactive, online training and Q&A sessions alone are sure to be an advanced masterclass in copywriting.
Your MUCH More Successful Future Starts NOW…
Try persuading someone in person with formulas, templates and hype.
You’ll soon find it’s not enough at best, and a turn-off at worst.
In person, on the page, on the screen, you must tap into your natural-born ability to communicate and persuade.
For business owners, one of the biggest – if not THE biggest – leverage points in any business for improving the bottom line is better copy.
As Gary Halbert once said, “There is no business problem that can’t be solved with a world-class sales letter.”
As copywriters, if you can truly provide businesses with that kind of game-changing, bottom-line-improving copy, the world is your oyster.
I hope you’ll allow me to help you make that happen.
Yours for Truly Great Copy,
David L. Deutsch
P.S. I almost forgot…
This may be the most important thing you’ll receive.
I also want to send you a video of an interview I did for a marketing company in Singapore that focused on the importance of copyTHINKING, how much easier it makes writing great copy, and how to do it.
This is really the first and only time anyone has drilled down so deeply with me on this.
I thought it was important for you to have it – and you’ll be able to access it IMMEDIATELY
Perhaps You’re Wondering…
Is there a payment plan?
Yes. Considering all you will learn and how valuable my copyTHINKING techniques have proven to be for my clients and students, this program is a relative bargain at $997. Still, we want to make it as affordable as possible. You’ll find a easy-to-mange payment plan waiting for you on the other side of that order button.
I struggle to come up with fresh, big ideas for my copy. Will this help?
Absolutely. Module 3 covers how to easily find great ideas for your copy.
Will this help me with writer’s block?
Of course! When you know what to do and how to do it, it gives you confidence that cuts right through writer’s block.
I hate resorting to hype all the time. What can I do?
Module 2 shows you how to let go of your need to embellish and what to do instead. You’ll be able to build trust and sell your services without sounding like Joe the used-car salesman. I also have a really cool trick I’ll teach you in Module 1 about how to find and use your unique, more sincere “voice.”
Will this help me write faster?
Yes, by both speeding up how quickly you can come up with ideas, which is half the battle, and by showing you how to write from your Inner Persuader, more the way you talk. (You can talk pretty fast, no?)
What if I want to use a template?
Great! There are some excellent copy templates out there. But they aren’t what make copy effective – they only provide a structure. CopyTHINKING makes copy effective. And the principles laid out in the program will help you write using that template in your own style, in a powerful, effective way.
Will this help me get more clients?
Look, I can tell you from all the people banging at MY door, and all the people who ask me for copywriter recommendations: Great copy is ALWAYS in demand. Heck, there aren’t enough GOOD copywriters out there to meet the demand. Get to great and you can literally write your own paycheck.
Is this program specific to a certain medium, such as online, direct mail, Facebook or whatever, or to a certain industry?
In this program, you’ll find the timeless principles and techniques you need to solve ANY copywriting challenge – whether it’s landing pages, direct mail sales letters and magalogs, emails, “About” pages, print ads, or Facebook advertising. However, if you’re looking for how to specifically do one of these, that’s not what this program is about.
I’m looking at a few copy courses right now. What makes yours different?
The first thing that makes it different from many courses out there is that it goes beyond templates, formulas and copy hacks, and shows you not just how to copyWRITE, but how to copyTHINK.
It’s the single biggest element missing from copy today, and as a marketer or writer will immediately put you in a class by yourself.
Plus, I doubt you’ll find another program out there that’s based on such a wide range of experience: from the most prestigious ad agency on Madison Avenue to two of the most respected direct response companies flourishing today: Boardroom (BottomLine Publishing) and Agora.
Is this just for beginners, or can experienced writers also benefit?
Intermediate and advanced writers can definitely benefit.
Here’s what one experienced writer told me after going through the program: “The modules may appear simple at first. But after re-watching a couple of them I realized that even though the language is simple, the ideas and frameworks are excellent… even for the expert copywriter.”
How much time will it take to go through the program?
Most of the 14 Modules are under 20 minutes. You can take the program at your own pace, or binge-watch Netflix style. In any case, I recommend repeated viewings to get everything there is to get out of them.
I’m also sending you transcripts of the video lessons. So you can mix watching and reading to get maximum value for your time and learning style.
How Is the course delivered?
The videos – the 14 program modules, the 2 bonus modules on the power of design, the video breakdowns of my best ads, and the bonus “How to CopyTHINK” presentation – are all available for immediate streaming.
“Immediate”, as in you can be watching the first lesson in just a few minutes.
Hard copies of all other materials – workbook, samples, transcripts – will be rushed to you as soon as we get your approval.
How long do I have access to the videos?
You’ll have lifetime access to the core video modules and bonus videos.
What’s your refund policy?
It’s simple: You want your money back within 30 days, you got it.
Hop over to MarketingRebelSupport.com, open a ticket, and we’ll walk you through it. No questions asked.
What if I have more questions – or need support after I purchase?
Go to MarketingRebelSupport.com and open a ticket. We’ll get back to you within 48 hours (usually sooner) with answers and whatever you need.