Get Endless Clients By Joel Robert Williams
Be real. How long would it take you to find a dream client?
A day? A week? A month? …Longer?
If the answer is more than 30 minutes, I can help.
Here’s what I know. Not being able to confidently find clients will bleed stress into almost every area of your life.
Feeling like you’re relying purely on luck is paralyzing. It can make you question whether you’re cut out for client work at all.
But for the past 7+ years, I’ve found 10+ dream clients in urgent need of my skills every week.
The results have been amazing: millions of dollars in client work generated each year.
Again and again, contacting great companies that need your skills works. It doesn’t require special talent or brilliant skills. Anyone with normal competency can do it. For free.
I that this page will transform how you think about lead generation in your business. Whether or not you buy something from me. Ready? Let’s go.
While I’m willing to bet you know how to provide great results for your clients, we’re lost when it comes to our own business. The longer we’re in business, the worse it can get:
- We bombard our network on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and any other virtual watering hole by bursting in and announcing we’re “available” for work. (Forget that this “tactic” has never gotten us a single project.)
- We launch new websites to the sound of crickets. Only then asking: how do I actually get clients to come to it?
- We pull-the-plug on one failed niche after another. Never knowing exactly which of our skills is valuable and to who.
- And we constantly get distracted by shiny tactics like content marketing, Instagram stories, or whatever else is hot right now.
Relying on these same “strategies” year after year that don’t produce results ain’t it.
Constantly being pulled in 21 different directions is no way to run a business.
And scrambling from project to project means you’re constantly trading your time for cash but never actually getting ahead.
Worse, your skills can start to plateau. You know the feeling if you’ve ever looked around and asked: wait, exactly how am I valuable in 2020, again?
It’s scary. But it won’t change on its own. It’s time to change the way we think:
The 6 “Lead Myths” That Kill Your Earning Potential:
Lead Myth #1 – I’m just too busy
You probably know at least a few ways to grow your business. But you’re not doing it. Why? Because instead of outsourcing or automating these things with systems, you rely on willpower to get them done. Needing to “remember” to reach out to potential clients from a messy inbox, when you know life is going to get in the way, is planning to fail.
The Truth: You need systems scripts, templates, automations, and processes to make sure nothing slips by. Your system needs to do the work, not you.
Lead Myth #2 – I have no network
If you wait until you’re out of work to plead with their Twitter and LinkedIn network for referrals, people notice. Be real. This approach hardly ever works. All it does is zap your confidence, because deep down you know you hate constantly asking for help and never being in the position to give it.
The Truth: If you know how to find dozens of $10,000+ projects anytime you want – in under 30 minutes – you never have to worry about bothering your network again.
Lead Myth #3 – Ooo a shiny new tool will fix everything
You tell yourself that if you just had the right tool everything would fall into place! You just need to research the perfect Email Marketing, CRM, Project Management, etc. and then you will finally build a great lead generation system. So you spend hours researching but never actually make progress.
The Truth: Tools are a small part of a steady lead pipeline, the best client generation systems use a few simple tools but get the most out of them. That’s the real difference.
Lead Myth #4 – I’ll just hire a sales guy
Wouldn’t it be nice to just hire a salesperson, cut them 50% check, and kiss your problems goodbye? You simply hire a biz dev person, they are immediately a master at selling your service, and viola you have a rainmaker!
The Truth: A team is a great thing to build. However, profits are the lifeblood of your business. By training a $10-30 per hour VA you can get even better results without the on-going commissions.
Lead Myth #5 – I gotta blog for a year first
Every guru tells you it takes years to build a proper pipeline. Meanwhile, you have to burn out trying their latest “Blogging,” “SEO,” “Ads,” and other “Growth Hacks,” for years. Because to build a great business you also have to essentially build a media company too?
The Truth: You can skip years of trial and error and just get an instant, steady flow of leads on day one. If you do it right you can set it up once and keep getting new opportunities forever. Don’t believe the hype.
Lead Myth #6 – I just need to redesign my site
I love tinkering too. But telling yourself that your stale, boring website just needs a redesign and “new positioning” to start bringing in new leads is laughable! You need more than a fresh coat of paint or your new contact form will have just as many cobwebs as your last one did.
The Truth: The design of your website and even case studies in your portfolio are way less important than finding the right offer that’s irresistible to clients. Once you do this, everything becomes a downhill battle.
If you recognize these myths, even a little – ask yourself the following question:
What if your #1 priority was finding potential new client streams and pitching them?
What if you truly made this a priority today?
Not tomorrow. Not “I’ll get around to it eventually” or “once things calm down”.
Instead, imagine deciding it was time to create a system for finding and pitching leads that didn’t require all of your time and energy.
Imagine deciding to skip brainstorming how to do it, and endlessly researching different software and approaches because you knew it was time to step up and make a change.
Imagine finding the exact solution to this problem in your business right now and deciding to invest as a means of holding yourself accountable to put in the work and make it happen.
You’d never have to go at it alone again. You’d never have to try to build a successful business alone in a room by yourself again.
You’d get the systems, scripts, templates, and processes that are proven and effective at getting clients.
You’d get instant access to a system that would take you 7+ years to create.
But once you had it, the results would be worth it.
You’d go from constantly looking for work to booking 6+ months out.
You’d go from needing to do everything in your business all the time, to it running – and even growing without you.
Each night you go to bed knowing you’re lining up work. Peace of mind.
You wake up. Pour some coffee. Open your email. And there it is. An exciting email, waiting for you. It’s from a member of your team.
Let’s call them Deb.
Deb’s sent you 7 interesting client opportunities. She’s listed what they need, what their budget is, and when the deadline to apply is. It’s carefully crafted and each project meets your strictest criteria for a quality prospect. Their budgets, timelines, and company sizes are dead on. Each one is exciting and high-value work, inside your area of expertise.
As you take your first sip of coffee, one project, in particular, catches your eye.
It’s a 5-figure RFP that’s eerily similar to a recent project you worked on. Deb’s note on this one says: “our WidgetCo. case study would be a perfect match to send over.” Ahhh, yes – *sip*.
As you finish reviewing the list, you send off a quick, one-line reply to Deb:
All of these are a go. 👍
That’s it. You close your laptop, walk away from your desk, and go for your morning walk.
In the next few hours you do whatever you want. Hang out with family, read a book, eat breakfast, play video games. Meanwhile, your business is running like clockwork.
Deb got your email and immediately triggered your proposal engine. Within an hour, all 7 clients received a great proposal. Deb also answered any questions that came in using a highly optimized sales playbook.
You know that by tomorrow there’s a good chance you will sign a client. And there’s a 100% chance Deb will have another list of opportunities ready for you, ensuring a steady stream of opportunities for your business.
This is the system your business is missing.
But until now it would have taken you years to build.
For a limited time, you can get instant access and tune this system 100% to your business.
Your goals. Your dream client criteria. Your style. And design it to attract the work that perfectly fits your skills and expertise.
See, as editor-in-chief of Folyo’s Referral Newsletter, I built this system out of necessity. One day I had to make a decision. If I was serious about moving forward, then creating a functional and minimal system for finding leads and reaching out to them, without dedicating all my time to it, was of the utmost importance.
It was on me to find hundreds of client opportunities each month to send to thousands of freelancers in a tiny niche: product design.
It was only after years of trial and error that I created the system I’m sharing with you today. But first let’s walk through some of the challenges I had to overcome, in case you have them too:
Excuses that hold you back
“I can’t afford to build a system right now. Times are tough.”
It’s easy to focus on costs while ignoring the YEARS of WASTED TIME you’ve already spent.
I did it too. That’s why in a minute I will remove all monetary risk for you, completely.
But for now, keep in mind you already KNOW the results of NOT investing in your lead system. Those are guaranteed.
Saying yes to investing in yourself is a way of holding yourself accountable and making sure you put in the work to make it happen. Your earning potential is worthy of this investment.
“I’m not sure I can commit to the time it will take to run a system like this day in and day out”
I used to tell myself that “keeping things simple” was easier. The truth was, “simple” meant a big mess with no strategy.
Think about how much time you waste right now doing everything by hand. Think about the added work (and time spent) on a system that’s not set up properly. What a waste.
On the other hand, a true system removes 90% of the time required to manage with templates and guides. If you’re short on time, it’s my opinion you can’t afford wait.
The alternative isn’t doing nothing, it’s doing EVERYTHING.
“I’m not confident enough in my skills or my website / portfolio isn’t ready yet.”
It’s funny. We use “not being ready” as an excuse for years but we never actually define what “ready” looks like.
To me ready means experience. And the only way you get experience is by taking action. You can never become ready by tinkering with your portfolio endlessly.
The only way to become ready is by reaching out to clients, pitching them, seeing what works, then iterating. That’s how you become ready. Otherwise, the “ready” excuse is just another way to procrastinate.
“This stuff doesn’t apply to me, my business is unique, I’m a [insert specialty] so it won’t work for me.”
Super common concern. The truth is yes – your business is different. Everyone’s is. There are some unique elements in your business, no doubt. That doesn’t mean the rules of the universe don’t apply to you.
Advice that works for 99% of businesses will work for you. Just because you’re different doesn’t mean you don’t have to show up consistently, do things strategically, and put yourself in the right place. The truth is I wish I’d stopped pretending my business was different sooner too.
“It’s not the right time… I’ll get to it later”
Whether you have client work lined up already or a full-time job, telling yourself it’s not the right time to take action on one of the most important elements in your life: your earning potential is a sure-fire way to stay stuck forever.
You’re here right now because you haven’t made progress on this problem. Tomorrow another day will pass. If you don’t start now, you probably never will. That’s your decision to make. However, don’t lie to yourself and tell yourself you will do something later. Now is the time.
These are just some of the trials I had to overcome. But I’m glad I did. Because I can now present you with a training product years in the making.
♦ Introducing …
How to find endless high-value client streams and create diverse steady revenue for your business.
A complete, step-by-step guide to finding a profitable client market and landing a 5-figure project in 30 days.
- Learn the secret to finding 10+ dream client leads any time you want in under an hour.
- How to create perfect positioning with an ideal client profile in 30 minutes, instead of 3 weeks.
- How to maximize your response rate when contacting dream clients
- 1 Copy of my NEW Endless Client Stream Generator plugin + how to use it
- 1 Copy of my full Endless Clients Generator plugin + how to use it
- How to find communities and generate 3+ $10k leads from them per week
- How to use your LinkedIn network and generate 5+ $10k project leads per week
- How to use Google to find endless dream client streams
- How to find and track sites where dream clients hang out in your niche
- The 61 Best Value Discovering Questions to Ask
- The 20 Best Client Email Templates
- The 16 Best Past Client Email Templates
- The Best RFP Proposal Template
- The 6 Best Referral / Network Email Templates
- A VA Outsourcing Template to automate all of this
- Bonus: 10 Great Freelance Portfolio Headline Value Propositions Templates
- Bonus: 10 Great Freelance Portfolio Case Studies Templates
- Bonus: 10 Great Freelance Portfolio Contact Forms Templates
- A whole lot more …
Find dream clients, create an amazing offer, and win more deals so you can finally separate your time from your income and build a consistent revenue stream for your business.
How Endless Clients Works
Your System+Endless Clients Generator ⇒ Your Offer+Dream Client Cheat Sheet ⇒ Your Selling+6 Figure Swipe Files ⇒ Your Growth+Hiring Templates
Endless Clients walks you through our step-by-step system to generating an endless supply of high-value client streams.
You get the exact strategies, frameworks, templates, and tactics that I and 2,000+ others have used for 7+ years to find over 11,000 high-value client projects. That’s over 30 five-and-six figure leads per week.
You’ll get the shortcuts and insights that took me years of hard work and honestly millions of dollars to learn.
No sugar-coating, BS, or random tactics — just the core, simple, and proven steps I’ve used to generate 1+ million in client revenue.
All of it at your fingertips — recorded, transcribed, and uploaded so you can access it anytime, anywhere.
“As an agency owner there are always going to be ebbs and flows. But landing this project helps us better plan for the future. This is a six-figure contract. It’s by far the biggest project we’ve landed. And that’s really helped us calm the stress. I can definitely say without having access to this project we’d still be in the same place we were a few years ago. Pretty incredible.
The biggest part that I was surprised about was that they’d only received 6 proposals. I attribute that to your system. For a team of 3 this will allow us to grow. It’s going to pay our salaries and put money in the bank.”
Made by Munsters
“I had been interacting with a potential client FOR YEARS but could never get them to decide to hire me to design their catering business’ website. Using the methods you taught in this course, I re-approached them and they were in need of some new work.
That did the job and I won the 1st of potentially 3 new contracts with them for web design, social media consulting, and video production. We’ve started the first phase and I see so much more value in completing this project as well as knowing exactly where to find more clients and pitch them.”
Black Jack Productions
“The course gave me a clearer path about how to go out and not only find new leads in new ways but also automate my process. I have already acquired 1 new contract and I am in negotiations for 2 additional contracts so I am hoping to see further progress as I grow my setup.
For now, I think the most important result is that the program has opened up my mind regarding what to actually offer and who to target. For example, the “data-driven positioning” process made me realize that one of my secondary services (copywriting,) might be a better service than I initially thought. I found a lot more leads than I expected.”
Your Endless Clients System
- How to Set Up Your System The Right Way
- How to Add Thousands of Dream Client Sources
- How to Find High-value Client Streams
What you’ll get:
- A system for beating analysis paralysis in your business forever.
- A framework for standing out above 80% of your competition with one tool.
- An easy way to guarantee you close more deals.
- 61 exact word-for-word questions you can ask to discover value in the sales process.
- A bare-bones system for selling in four stages.
- The #1 thing to focus on when starting your system successfully.
- A guide to integrating your favorite tools, goals, and team into your system.
- My Dream Client Cheatsheet that will help you find thousands of dream clients.
- My premium Endless Clients Generator that will help you find thousands of clients in minutes.
- Secret tips for extracting high-value work from the best prospecting tool on the web.
- A proven tested roadmap for your lead and prospecting system.
Your Irresistible Client Offer
- How to Create an Irresistible Client Offer
- Finding In-Demand Positioning in 30 Minutes
- Finding a Gold-Mine of $10k+ Projects on Google
What you’ll get/learn:
- Walt Disney’s secret to creating a compelling magical offer
- How to find high-value clients you enjoy working with
- How to confidently talk about your value and skills
- How to use Google to find a gold-mine of dream client sources
- 3 ways to identify in-demand client positioning without exhaustion
- How to hack Google’s search engine to turn up big budget clients in need
- How to get clients interested enough to get on a call with you
- A concrete offer / marketing plan that gets you ahead of 99% of your competition
- The best tips for saving years of tiral and error on Google
- How to use market research to build an irresistible client offer
- What the best value propositions have in common
- How to craft a great client case study
- The step-by-step process of data-driven positioning and what it really looks like
Your Selling Blueprint
- Selling to Clients Even if You Hate Sales
- How to use LinkedIn to generate 5+ $10k projects
- How to Maximize Your Email Response Rate
What you’ll get/learn:
- How to get over your fear and hatred of marketing
- A simple structure for selling that feels natural
- The #1 mindset you have to get over to sell with confidence
- The framework for selling to clients that makes sense to their brain naturally
- A guide to using LinkedIn to find $10k+ projects even with no network
- How to craft sales pitches that target hair on fire client pains and clients are eager to pay for
- A proven formula for creating sales
- How to take advantage of more client touchpoints
- What to say to recommend a next step in any scenario
- My best tips for maximizing your response rate in ever client email
Your Growth Playbook
- How to Optimize Your System for Growth
- How to Use Slack to find 5+ $10k projects
- VA Training Sample Walk-through
What you’ll get/learn:
- How to truly separate your time from your income forever
- A trick for making sure you stay motivated about your pipeline for the long-haul
- What an Endless Clients system on autopilot looks like
- How to use Slack communities to find dream clients
- How to go from community member to a high-value consultant over email
- How to get more control out of your business
- How to make client work stop feeling like a treadmill
- How to not get stuck on a skills plateau and keep growing in-demand skills
- Exactly what to do to outsource any task in your business with great results
- How to think of your business like a product instead of a service
- How to automate your sales with email courses and VAs
- Exactly how to create six-figure proposals in minutes
- How to systematize your service delivery
- How to incorporate client feedback into your system so that it keeps improving and creating repeat clients
Don’t wait. Endless Clients Closes Soon.
When we launched the Beta version of this program, it sold out in 24 minutes. We will be closing registrations to Endless Clients soon. I’m not sure yet when we will re-open, and there’s no guarantee the price won’t double.
So if you’re on the fence, don’t wait. I asked our Beta customers why they signed up quickly, and here are some of the reasons they shared:
“I decided that if I was serious about moving forward with freelancing, then creating a functional and minimal system for finding leads and reaching out to them, without dedicating all of my time to it, was of the utmost importance. I can keep brainstorming how to do it, while endlessly researching different software and approaches, but eventually I knew that I had to step up and begin to make the change. Your course represents exactly what I want to put into place for my business right now and paying for it is a way for me to hold myself to putting in the work and making it happen. Also, your offer of a 60-day money-back guarantee sealed the deal for me; I absolutely trust your work, however knowing that I could see if the course was the right fit risk-free was what finally allowed my more finance-cautious side to let go and realize that I had no excuses not to invest in the course.”
– Cody L.
“I recognise that finding clients is not something I’m not efficient at and it’s not something that come naturally to me. I’ve been running my business for nearly 14 years and not struggled to find projects thankfully. I’m interested in building a repeatable process to improve this area of my business.”
– Allie D.
“You’ve built up a lot of authority in my mind after the years you’ve been teaching bits and pieces. And truthfully while all the bullet points sounded good I think the one about “how a VA could do this for you” made me go “shoooooot”.”
“I’ve been impressed with the quality of leads you’ve sent me and want to learn more as I position myself to better find and support clients.”
“I am a firm believer of niching down and I’ve just recently pulled the plug on focusing just on the Fintech niche, which isn’t much of a niche per se but it’s a good start. I like how this seems super focused on providing help and guidance on getting clients in a niche and decided to invest in it to see how much value it can bring.”
“I know you do amazing things in and around getting clients. As a business that I’m looking to always find new clients and new approaches that work in today’s market so that I can diversify lead sources, this seemed like a no brainer.”
“I’ve been impacted negatively by COVID-19. I’ve lost client work and am looking to get some ideas on how to make sure I’m not in a position where I’m at the mercy of an economic downturn. I understand that this situation is unique for all of us, but want to better prepare myself.”
“I am currently working full time at a company who does not value my work and I work part time freelancing and working on side projects. I do not have a set way to acquire clients consistently. This will give me what I need to move to freelancing full time and to consistently have client work to pull from.”
“I am currently transitioning from a day job to freelancer full-time. I have tried tricks such as mining Facebook Groups that have yielded clients that don’t really want to invest or are not ready to purchase my high-ticket offerings. I haven’t tried LinkedIn however and was curious about finding communities where my dream clients live. Maximizing my response rate is ideal as I transition right now. I have a good nest egg right now that will last me about 3 months so I’m going full force in two weeks.”
– Justin F.
“I am a fulltime designer for a company that could have layoffs. Before this, I had a freelance business for eight years. I never had to turn the cable off (so success!) but I could never build it into anything bigger than just a one-man show. I do still freelance but most of my clients have moved on since I am only available at off hours. While I may not use all the things right now, I want them at my disposal when I flip the switch (and to grab a few clients on the side now).”
– Maria K.
There’s a ton more I wish I could share with you about what you get when you sign up for Endless Clients, but at a certain point you just have to take action and let your best buyers make a decision. That’s why it’s time for you to do the same. I’ve removed all the risk possible, given you more than enough information, what’s needed now is action. I hope you take the same steps and sell to more clients.
Who should NOT join this program:
There are a few people who I do not want to join the course. They are:
- Anyone tied to a niche making NO money. Look. If you’ve found a lucrative niche and are making $100k+ FINE. Take Endless Clients and dial in that positioning to create a truly irresistible offer and 2 or 3x your revenue. But if you’re not making at least that much from your niche, you, must be open to tweaking or completely swapping out your target market for a much more lucrative one. If you can’t agree to that, don’t join. Endless Clients will show you exactly how, but it can’t make decide for you.
- Anyone not willing to push through some (light) discomfort to earn more. It’s very likely that some of the exercises will push you outside of your comfort zone. Nothing crazy. I’m not going to ask you to go the supermarket and ask for the hottest person’s phone number. But I will expect you to send a few emails to some people you can help. Fair? Fair.
- Anyone who thinks passively absorbing information is all they need to do to have success. If you ignore the simple action steps I give you and expect your earning income to magically improve because you watched a video, then I don’t want you in my course. This is a course for people willing to put in 1.5x the work “average” people do to achieve 10x the results. If you don’t have what it takes, don’t join.
If you’re good on all 3 criteria above and are ready to master the art of finding good clients whenever you want, it’s time.
[This Special Offer are products that we acquire at extra cost. It’s our way of bringing you brand new cutting-edge course at a massive reduction in price to you. Each member who is interested in accessing download links immediately will need to pay small amount to access the course.]