Download The Futur Business Bootcamp By Chris Do
Master Your Business | Amp Up | Your Growth.
If you’re ready to break through barriers, join us in Business Bootcamp.
Business Bootcamp is unlike any other professional growth program.
01 – Movers – If you’re looking to inspire and positively impact others through novel ideas and ways of thinking, you’re definitely a mover.
02 – Shakers – You’re not afraid to shake things up. You’re coachable and eager to learn where you can improve in your business, and how you can provide more value to clients.
03 – Risk Takers – Sure, moving things around can be risky, but where’s the fun in sitting still? You’re here because you have the guts to make a change.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to see you in class! Enrollment is officially open.
About the Program-
Real-World Education and Coaching
Share, learn and grow together.
- Chris Do, Ben Burns, and Matthew Encina—the minds behind Business Bootcamp—have a combined 44 years of agency experience working with big-name brands like Nike, Sony, and Google. They have successfully generated millions in revenue and continuously land high-six-figure projects. Simply said: these guys know what’s up.
- This 7-week masterclass equips you with tools and strategies to confront your biggest challenges and cause major breakthroughs not just in your professional life, but also your personal life. Students have seen major shifts in their mi
What You Will Gain-
- Pricing strategies that help you earn more for your services
- Project management techniques to effectively delegate tasks within your team
- Negotiation skills that easily land bigger clients
- Resilience in the face of objections
Turn Your Creative Business into a Total Powerhouse.
01 – Break From the Mold
There are plenty of courses out there that will give you the “ultimate formula” to be successful. We understand everyone has their own process, and we’ll help you find yours.
Through homework assignments and role-playing with classmates and coaches, you’ll walk out with consulting skills, a prepared pitch, and a unique value proposition for your clients. Where else can you learn that?
02 – Boost Your Business
Previous students have seen their businesses double, triple, and even quadruple since enrolling in Business Bootcamp.
You’ve probably heard, “you’re too expensive” or “we’ll have to cut the budget.” In this masterclass, you’ll learn how to set pricing strategies that demonstrate your value and make sure you’re paid what you’re worth.
Who is Chris Do?
Chris Do is an Emmy award-winning director, designer, founder and CEO of Blind Inc and The Futur. Mr. Do has served on the board and is an advisor for organizations including: Society to Promote Japanese Animation, AIGA/LA, Emmys Motion & Title Design Peer Group, Otis Board of Governors, Saleshood, Santa Monica College and Woodbury University.
Prior to forming Blind, Mr. Do worked at Cole & Weber, Seattle as an Art Director, Epitaph Records as a designer and freelance designer at broadcast design firm, Novocom and R/GA LA under Kyle Cooper on main titles such as The Island of Dr. Moreau, Celtic Pride and Eraser.
We’re switching things up right now.
We’re making Business Bootcamp even better.
We’ve updated the Bootcamp after each run, but this update is the biggest yet. We’re very excited about these changes:
First, we’re going to be adding two sections about Lead Generation and Positioning that will knock your socks off.
Then, we’re opening enrollment year-round. That means you can take the course at your own pace, but still get the benefits of group coaching, live role play, and support over time.
The new update will be in place no later than May 4, 2020.
There is more to come, but be aware: the early bird promotions will disappear with the new update. If you’ve been thinking about this course, now is the time to invest.
Save $1,000 by supporting us early and enroll now!
Save $1,000 by enrolling now –
- Learn how to truly grow your business
- Lifetime access to the Bootcamp community
- Lifetime access & updates to the material
- Join live, group-coaching sessions
- Immediate access to the current curriculum
- Take part in role-play practice
- Download forms, templates & scripts