Download DTC Day Live Conference 2021
The world’s largest DTC marketing conference.
The #1 marketing conference for DTC Marketers worldwide.
Level up your marketing skills and grow your DTC business with the help of real DTC experts
It’s no secret. Most events feature cookie-cutter speakers who just use events to sell some stuff. It’s not exactly a smart way to get top-of-the-line eCommerce insights, networking opportunities, brand-building advice, or sales tactics.
DTC Day isn’t like any other event — physical or virtual. With over 100 industry-leading speakers who have gained traction in some of the most competitive markets, we’re sure you’ll learn tons of brand-building secrets.
From growing up in poverty in Queens to becoming a recurring Shark on ABC’s Shark Tank, Matt Higgins believes: “It’s not about where you began; it’s where you end up and how much distance you covered.”
Now Co-Founder and CEO of private investment firm RSE Ventures, Higgins is a proven operator, investor and business-builder for companies in sports and entertainment, media and marketing, consumer and technology.
Higgins began his career as the youngest press secretary in New York City history, where he helped manage the global press response during 9/11. He has been an executive for two NFL teams – currently vice chairman of the Miami Dolphins – and is an executive fellow at Harvard Business School, where he teaches a course on building direct-to-consumer businesses.
CEO of BOOM! By Cindy Joseph. Over $100Million in revenue.
Created Zipify Apps, a SAAS company focused on Shopify.
Has a team of over 111 employees all over the world, and businesses that generate over $40 million in revenue.
“Most beginning entrepreneurs are chasing greater freedom — financial freedom, freedom of time or location, etc. — and I was no different. I wanted more time to spend with my loved ones, and the opportunity to focus on what I found meaningful.
And in addition to teaching I’ve also learned a lot, which prompts one final piece of advice: Find a mentor, and learn everything you can from them. You don’t have to blaze a whole new trail when there’s so much valuable information out there to help you succeed. Best of luck — thanks for reading!” – Ezra
We’re diving into all the sales-boosting secrets.
As the largest DTC Marketing conference, we feature an all-star lineup of DTC brands. DTC marketers meet to discuss ways to improve your business, life, environment, and community. And the best part? This is exclusive access. You can’t find this stuff anywhere else.
Strategy Track: Brand Building
The world has changed. The consumer has changed. One thing remains and that is brand.
- Covid-19: Looking to know how the pandemic changed our industry forever? Learn how the pandemic has affected positively and negatively affected DTCs. We’re featuring brands who have came out stronger post pandemic and how you can do the same.
- Brand Building: What is the best way to build a brand in 2021? Our main session will feature 50+ CEOs of leading direct-to-consumer brands sharing exclusive insights on how they get to where they are at now.
- Omnichannel: Is your growth kind of flatlining? It’s almost impossible to scale your brand using only one channel. Hear from brands that have gone ommnichannel and why it’s crucial for you to do the same.
- Amazon: Should DTCs be on Amazon?At which point should they go on Amazon? Which product should they sell on Amazon? Amazon is one of those topics that no one really talks about. We’ve got the answers for you.
Co-Founder, Tuft & Needle
- JT has been instrumental in redefining the sleep industry.
- With $6,000 of personal investment in 2012, JT and his business partner, Daehee Park, have grown T&N from $1 million in their first full year of business to $200 million+ in annual revenue in less than six years.
- JT is now leading the charge in reinventing retail as we know it to create a true omni-channel “clicks to bricks” experience for consumers.
- Lori Pantel is the Chief Marketing Officer for Fandango, the ultimate digital network for all things movies.
- Pantel has led the massive growth of the DTC side of Fandango.
- Pantel directs all brand and marketing strategies across the company’s ecommerce and editorial content portfolio, including Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, Flixster, MovieTickets.com, Fandango Movieclips, FandangoNOW and Vudu.
Tactics Track: Customer Acquisition
Get the inside scoop on the latest marketing strategies that actually work. DTC Day will give you insight on whether your company’s on the right path or if you’re missing glaring opportunities.
- Facebook Ads: Is your ROAS suffering? Facebook and Instagram ads typically are the primary channels for DTCs to acquire customers. Learn the latest Facebook and Instagram strategies that are working for brands in 2021.
- Google Ads: Searching for more revenue? Search engine marketing can be a great way to diversify your ad spend and start going omnichannel. Learn how some DTCs are driving great ROAS with Google.
- Email Marketing: Are your email stats up to par with industry benchmarks? Email marketing has been around for over three decades and generates billions in revenue for DTCs every single year. Learn what the 2021 email marketing playbook looks like for DTCs.
- Text Marketing: Looking to boost revenue this year? Text marketing is a channel that is growing at an alarming rate. With text marketing accounting for more than 50% of the $100 Billion mobile messaging industry, learn how to get a piece of the pie.
CEO, Sharma Brands
- Successfully Launched dozens of DTC brands. Known as the “DTC Guy”.
- Nik is one of AdWeek’s Young & Influential, Forbes 30 under 30, and an investor and advisor to some of the fastest-growing brands in commerce.
- His work with hyper-growth brands like Hint Water, Pill Club, and JUDY has resulted in millions of dollars in additional revenue for the companies.
CEO, Structured Social
- Spent $100Million+ on Facebook Ads
- Proven Track Record of Scaling Social Focused Campaigns consistently past 8-figures through Programmatic buying, Influencers, E-mail and Adwords.
- Learning and growing businesses in this ever changing age of customer acquisition.
CEO, OMG Commerce
- Works with Google and Youtube on their advertising products
- Scaled many DTC brands with Google & Youtube Ads
- Brett is the author of the Ultimate Guide to Google Shopping published by Shopify and the creator of the Smart Google and YouTube Traffic Course in partnership with Ezra Firestone.
Growth Track: Performance Branding
Get the formulas and blueprints to high-performing product pages, revenue-boosting tactics, and the industry benchmarks your business should be surpassing — we’re diving into all of it.
- Growth: Ready for growth but don’t know what’s next? Our break out sessions will feature a line up of directors, managers, and VPs that will dive into specific growth strategies and channels you can leverage today.
- Retail: What does retail look like post-pandemic? Retail still stands as an important channel for DTC brands that want to scale. With the end of the pandemic insight, let’s see what the new retail has in store for us.
- Content Marketing: Do you have a content strategy? Content marketing is often overlooked by DTCs. It requires lots of investment and time to see an ROI. Learn from our experts, how to produce and distribute content.
- Landing page Optimization: What is the formula to a high performing product page? If you are driving great traffic to your site, a conversion rate increase of 60% could make a huge difference. Learn how to optimize your website landing pages.
Time Zone Issues?
The conference will be recorded. You will be able to access it any anytime for 30 days after the event!
Register and watch it on your own time.
Rewind to get access to key insights from the comfort of your own home.
You will be able to access the event and the recordings from one email and on one IP location only.
Get the knowledge and connections you need to take your business to the next level.
Here’s the deal…
There’s a lot of virtual events out there trying to replicate the soul of in-person events, but they’re failing. Attendees are too busy fighting the complicated interfaces to actually network, learn, or grow their DTC brands.
These events wind up feeling more like webinars than anything — no valuable knowledge, consistent networking, or getting the tips and tricks you need to capture customers and increase sales.
DTC Day is different.
DTC Day is all about DTC business growth
Unlike these large event hosting companies, we aren’t trying to replicate impossible in-person events.
Instead, we work hard to ensure you get exactly what you pay for — a massive ecommerce brand-building opportunity. Simply access the entire event from one single dashboard and start networking with industry leaders.
Rub virtual elbows with DTC marketing elites
Meet DTC industry leaders and swipe the secrets they swear by (and typically never share online for free). With over 3,000 peers and 100 speakers lined up, you’re in for a treat.
Discover DTC secrets no one else is talking about
Sure, you could continue trying to increase your revenue on your own, using your existing knowledge or Googling stuff, but there’s a lot of secrets out in the wild that aren’t indexed by Google’s robots.
It’s time to learn from the best. Featuring over 100 speakers, all leading names from high-performing brands like Disney, Paypal, and Hellofresh, DTC Day has the information you need to finally generate real results.
Future-proof your business with DTC insights from experts
When it comes to business, focusing on the present isn’t enough. Even if you start generating more revenue soon, you might still hit a wall down the line.
So we’ll let you in on where DTC and retail are headed, how the modern consumer’s shopping behavior is shaping eCommerce, and where their attention is going.
Meet world-class DTC leaders
This is where top-tier speakers meet up and talk shop — not online forums or webinars.
DTC Day offers an unmatchable level of content that only the elite can access (brands making $100million+ per year).
Oh, and we’re also throwing in a FREE car, too!
You’ll get a chance to win a Tesla Model 3 or walk away with $25,000 cash.
Yep, a Tesla.
Our sponsors are pretty generous, so we’re handing out free products every single day of the event.
And because that’s just not enough, we’re also giving away a Tesla Model 3 or $25,000 to a very lucky person.
Wish you could drive a Tesla or add another Tesla to your stable?
Attendees can enter to win a Tesla Model 3 Standard at any time between now and June 8th, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
• Rear-Wheel Drive
• All Black Premium Interior
• Pearl White Paint
• Auto PIlot18′ Aero Wheels